Latest News: Notes from our board meeting
- All teams MUST use this official game line up card to present to the referee’s when they are checking in their players. Link is below and also attached as a word or .pdf. Word doc allows you to fill out on your computer.
- You cannot have a player play in a game without an official league player card. No exceptions. Drivers licenses or any other types of ID’s are not allowed unless there is specific permission from the league.
- Remember that at the PV Schools it’s required that you wear a mask while entering the school and while on the sideline. The players on the field do not have to wear a mask. This is important so please respect these school rules
- The team fees will be coming to each of you this week. We’re requiring 50% as an initial payment and all these details will be included in the email.
- There are special parking requirements at Peninsula High so please make sure you’re following them. The home team managers are aware of these rules.
- When you’re at Nansen field please make sure you clean up prior to leaving. NO BOTTLE CAPS should be left behind in the grass. If this persists Nansen will no longer allow teams to enjoy a cold beverage after a game and will ask visiting teams to leave once the game is over.
- If someone on your team contracts COVID you should please notify the Division Coordinator and let them know the date they were made aware they tested positive. This way we have the ability to notify any other players that may have been in contact with this player.
- If you are requesting a new player card for a player joining your team or transferring from another team in the league, this much be done by end of day Thursday of each week prior to the Sunday game. If the player is a transfer we require that the old card is turned in before you will be issued the new card.
SBPSL is one of the largest and most prestigious adult men's soccer league in Southern California. With over 700 players in 4 age divisions, it is the premier non-profit league for the competitive amateur and experienced recreational soccer players who reside in or near the South Bay and Palos Verdes Peninsula region of Southern California.